Everything you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-visa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for citizens that like to visit Egypt for vacation. This program accelerates the application process to secure new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through an online application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some requirements that the visitors ought to take into account to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many types of visas, so you need to see if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can apply for an electronic visa, be sure to complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to cover the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you have the online visa you need to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to decide on its type. Based on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 1 month stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a team, one person can apply online for all of the tourists, but each of them ought to complete and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Please remember you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you don’t need to secure a Visa.
If you made a decision to have several visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and return as you like. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to apply for it ahead of time. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when necessary.